Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kaori Iida's baby son passes away

Photobucket

From Hello! Online:

It was revealed today that Iida Kaori's 6-month-old child (whose name is not publicly known) died on July 27, 2008 due to chronic renal failure.

---Iida Kaori Comment---

This is a personal matter, but I have some news I would like to share.On July 27, my son passed away from chronic renal failure.I loved him more than anyone, and he meant so much to me that all I could do was cry.At first, I couldn't even think about what lay ahead, but after laying him to rest, I've been slowly able to go out, and had a chance to talk with the staff. I think that what I do from now will be for my son's memory. So I decided that moving forward and staying positive is the best memorial I can give to my son.Moving forward and staying positive, what does that mean... When I thought about that, I decided that returning to work after my time off, and being in front of my fans for the first time. So I discussed it with the staff.To help me deal with this, it hasn't just been my family, but my friends and all the staff supporting me. I won't forget my gratitude as I do my best in my own way and work hard for the sake of my son.I'm sure this has caused trouble and concern for everybody, but please continue to support me.

2008-11-28
Iida Kaori

A statement from UFA, Tsunku, along with comments/reactions from former Morning Musume members/friends such as Mari Yaguchi and Yuko Nakazawa can be found in the above link. Poor Kaori :( :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTF?!