Thursday, May 8, 2008

Super Mario music

Some fun and clever Super Mario music videos I found on Youtube. If you're bored or just feel like being entertained, these should do the trick. Keep in mind they are mostly "old school" oriented. You won't find Mario Galaxy, kiddies. It really brings back some childhood memories just watching them :)

Super Mario Bros theme, midi-fied. Neat!



Super Mario Bros. 3 theme (done on Mario Paint). Pretty cool! I really wanted Mario Paint when I was younger, but I never got it (although once or twice I had the chance to play it at someone else's house).



Princess Peach sings "The Sweet Escape." Pixelated hilarity ensues.



For the grand finale, somebody with WAY too much free time got Super Mario World to actually make songs with sound effects from the game. Prepare to have your mind blown.

No comments: