Thursday, July 10, 2008

Slayers Revolution, episode 2

Photobucket

WARNING - SPOILERS BELOW!

In this episode, Lina demands that Wizer give her a good, solid reason why she should be arrested, Amelia and Zel reveal just why they were all searching for her, and we finally get to meet the strange little creature that conjured up the Dragon Slave.

What I liked about the episode:

-We learn that Zel was asked by Prince Phil to watch over Amelia during their journey to locate Lina and Gourry. The subs say "Deputy King" but I think it's more like "King's deputy." You see him in a knighthood-like ceremony, so if he wasn't knighted I don't know what else it could be!
-You also learn that there was an official request from one kingdom to Seiruun to locate Lina, so something bigger must be involved, Wizer just being the annoying detective sent to arrest her for supposedly doing damage to several mage-tanks.
-Pokota made a replica Sword of Light! And he claims that the tanks originally belonged to him!
-Lina's amplified Dragon Slave to teach the little plushie a lesson for calling her boobless.

Photobucket

What I didn't like:

-Pokota. I still don't like him - I guess I'm still weirded out by the little "mascot." Well, hopefully that'll change soon.
-That "Miss Mermaid" eyecatch. Oh lordie.

1 comment:

sbobet said...

I have just done an export and sboasia
worked out the conversion rates for each bucket and i find them very similar. IE as a % site speed isn't making a difference to conversionsbo