Thursday, January 17, 2008

Athena & Robikerottsu, Seishun! Love Lunch

Photobucket

Athena & Robikerottsu's second single and anime Robby & Kerobby's new theme song, "Seishun! Love Lunch." The song itself won't be available until next month, but the video is already online.

First off, I found this very cute. It's not a particularly excellent song (though it seems to grow on me the more I listen to it), but I've missed this style that Morning Musume never touches anymore D: They have the potential to be a good group, but they lack the personality to really pull it together. While Aika (the one with short hair and stars) and Risa (leader in pink) seem to be honestly having fun, the other two, Saki and Chisato, are either trying too hard, or are just smiling for the paycheck. I can't tell which. Maybe both.

If it doesn't load properly, try refreshing the page.


No comments: