Monday, January 7, 2008

Risa Niigaki on Anime Lobby 1.6.2008

Photobucket

Risa Niigaki appears before and after the morning airing of the children's anime, Robby and Kerobby. She gives the voice to one of the characters - Athena, I think. The one with the pink hair.

Photobucket

The new opening - Athena and Robikerottsu's (Risa's new and temporary subgroup) latest single, Seishun LOVE Lunch (out February 13th) - is also shown animated in clay.

Photobucket

She talks about being an idol with the hosts. They also compete to see who creates the best sparkles when smiling, and camera poses (which the freaky lady fails miserably in). I couldn't understand much else.

Photobucket

You would have to pay me a LOT of money to get me to do that to my hair. Poor woman. And the makeup doesn't help. Seeing Risa in that plaid outfit makes me miss Mini Moni. I'd love it if this subgroup stayed and became a second generation of the infamous subgroup. With some adjustments, of course :)

WATCH HERE (this clip cuts off the Robby episode [which my file has], though, and quality is poor)

No comments: