Saturday, January 12, 2008

Koharu Kusumi, Kirarin☆Land

Photobucket

Just arrived in the mail today!

1. Happy ☆彡
2. Chance!
3. Olala
4. Himawari
5. Konnichi pa
6. very! berry! strawberry!
7. Hana wo Pu-n
8. Koi no Mahou wa Habibi no Bi!
9. Futari wa NS
10. Ramutara
11. Shiawase Clover

Photobucket

The back, came with a "fake" back with anime Kirari in a "festive" outfit.

I much prefer her second album to the first. While the first was more ballad-y, this has the catchyness and bounce that suits me better. Her voice still grates on my nerves, but I liked the songs enough to get it. I'd have to say my favorite tracks are "Happy," "Olala," "Himawari," and "Futari wa NS." If I had to pick a song that I hate the most, it would be "Hana wo Pu-n" - no matter how many times I listen, I just can't like it. It's supposed to be about flicking people on the nose, and the music video is weird in a disturbing way.

Could've been better with 2 or 3 more track songs, but overall, it's a satisfying buy. Will there be a 3? Well, since a new season of Kirarin Revolution is coming out, possibly.

1 comment:

Radicalpatriot said...

Been trying to figure out why Koharu gets criticized so much, vis-a-vis her voice. I find it quite good, actually!

radicalpatriot.vox.com