Saturday, February 2, 2008

Morning Musume in 2008 - Wishful Wishes

Photobucket

-A "Morning Musume in New York/San Francisco/Anywhere in America that isn't Hawaii" photobook.

-Revival of Mini Moni. Original members are impossible, but if a second generation could be handled properly, I'd be 100% behind it. I'm already seeing something Mini Moni-esque in Athena & Robikerottsu, even though they are temporary and only for a kid's show promotion. At least I'm getting my "cute as a button" fix.

-New Summer Shuffle Units. And I mean of the "Happy 7" and "11 Water" variety. I miss the cute little theme groups that released their own singles. When was the last time I even saw something similar to it? 2004? 2005? And that wasn't even the same. It was one big song with all members of H!P in it.

-Yuuko Nakazawa should get an album. The best we get is maybe one single a year from her, and that's not near enough for me.

-More "exchange students." It doesn't have to be in the "flagship" group (because I know a lot of fans were already angry that the "purity" of an all Japanese group had been compromised when the two girls from China joined), but something similar to Coconuts Musume would work. And I'd really like them to look beyond Hawaii if recruiting American members. How about somebody from a small town in Florida, or Michigan? Or heck, New York (which I'm sure your average Japanese would be more familiar with).

-Another play (similar to Ribbon no Kishi!) or movie.

-Fun specials of the Universal Studios Japan and Battle in Hawaii variety.

No comments: