Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Morning Musume - My Top 10 Videos

In no particular order.

1. Osaka Koi no Uta

I love the glitter mics, and I love their white dresses with the "wings"/bows in the back.



2. Aruiteru (Walk Version)



3. Sakura Mankai

It's so pretty! Watching this makes me feel peaceful.



4. Hyokkori Hyoutanjima

A lot of people didn't like this when it first came out, and that included the pirate costumes. Frankly, I did like it, and I still do xD



5. Go Girl ~ Koi no Victory ~



6. Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari



7. Hawaiian Single Melody

While this includes some members from Hello! Project, and not just Morning Musume, it's still mostly Morning Musume, so I think it counts.



8. The Peace

This was probably the first MM video I ever saw. Either that, or I Wish.



9. I Wish



10. Hey Mirai!

Doggies :D It's a very bright and playful video.

No comments: